Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Ch. 39

Aggregator gang
'series that are long dropped'
'3 days'

yeah that's the same thing, sure.

There's some really rough-looking
typese
tting

, some awkward wording, plenty of easy grammar mistakes that a half hour of proofreading would have caught, and you're clearly aware that the group just released the previous chapter because you put up the next one and called it 38.1. Just the same old story. Gotta get those sweet aggregator points.

Aggregator gang
'series that are long dropped'
'3 days'

yeah that's the same thing, sure.

There's some really rough-looking
typese
tting

, some awkward wording, plenty of easy grammar mistakes that a half hour of proofreading would have caught, and you're clearly aware that the group just released the previous chapter because you put up the next one and called it 38.1. Just the same old story. Gotta get those sweet aggregator points.
If your gonna snipe why only do half of an already translated chapter
Hmm Volkan Scans is still translating this though.
Have you talked to them?
Please do remember that Volkan Scans left this series up in the air for 5 months even though the raws show ALOT more chaptershave been released.

Aggregator gang
Please do remember that Volkan Scans left this series up in the air for 5 months even though the raws show ALOT more chaptershave been released.
And then they came back with an explanation, an apology, and an indication that they were getting back to work on it.

Even then, snipes suck, and poorly-done snipes suck even more. This new group has 190+ releases but can't be bothered to proofread well enough to catch missing words, weird typesetting (lmao at page 17 where the ellipsis gets cut across two lines or page 21 where the entire panel edge gets massacred), inconsistent punctuation (page everything), issues that would have been fixed with a decent redraw (page 13), and tense/translation issues (page 18). Sorry if I'm not brimming with excitement at yet another group getting outdone by poor speedscans.

Aggregator gang
And then they came back with an explanation, an apology, and an indication that they were getting back to work on it.

Even then, snipes suck, and poorly-done snipes suck even more. This new group has 190+ releases but can't be bothered to proofread well enough to catch missing words, weird typesetting (lmao at page 17 where the ellipsis gets cut across two lines or page 21 where the entire panel edge gets massacred), inconsistent punctuation (page everything), issues that would have been fixed with a decent redraw (page 13), and tense/translation issues (page 18). Sorry if I'm not brimming with excitement at yet another group getting outdone by poor speedscans.
Yeah, I know that it isn't at all good about sniping a series espeially when the 'group' that did the sniping did a half-ass job of the chapter...I do feel bad for Volkan Scans considering they just got back at it, all I wanted to say is to point out the absence of 5 months. That's all.

I wouldn't habe mentioned or commented anything if the absence was 1-3 months because of the 'Unwritten 3 Month' rule between Scanlation groups but it was 5 months.

Also the main reason I felt for Volkan Scans is due to the fact that they just got back scanlation this series again but just soon after a sniping group crashes in...with suspicious timing too, that sniping group should of seen the new chapter up too.

Aggregator gang
Also the main reason I felt for Volkan Scans is due to the fact that they just got back scanlation this series again but just soon after a sniping group crashes in...with suspicious timing too, that sniping group should of seen the new chapter up too.

If I'm giving the new team the benefit of the doubt, then a) someone probably commissioned them a few weeks ago, and b) they noted in the thread for ch39 that they tried to contact the group and nothing worked, which... was probably true as of a few weeks ago given that Volkan mention they were awol. So I don't really think the timing is suspicious, but I do think it's kinda off to post them even after the old team visibly returns, with so many errors but a big advert on page 1.

Dex-chan lover
If your gonna snipe why only do half of an already translated chapter
This is actually chapter 38 in it’s entirety. Check rawkuma. I forget if there’s a reason for this since it’s been 4 years, but Volkan has labeled chapters one ahead since raw ch2.2 was labeled ch3 in their release 4 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm giving the new team the benefit of the doubt, then a) someone probably commissioned them a few weeks ago, and b) they noted in the thread for ch39 that they tried to contact the group and nothing worked, which... was probably true as of a few weeks ago given that Volkan mention they were awol. So I don't really think the timing is suspicious, but I do think it's kinda off to post them even after the old team visibly returns, with so many errors but a big advert on page 1.
no its not off, someone paid for it, so its fine imo

Dex-chan lover
no its not off, someone paid for it, so its fine imo
If someone paid for it, given the issues people are complaining about, especially egregious being the page one advertisement especially given the other complaints being quality, then it's even more "off."
If I paid a group to not only translate, but typeset et al, and they uploaded a low quality "release" to advertise to get more money... I would be fairly upset.

Firstly, in the example above, "I" paid for it so don't upload it beyond where "I" can get it alone, with the sole exception of if "I" agreed to allow it to be uploaded and only to where "I" agreed to have it uploaded (better yet, just give it to me with documentation allowing me to reupload, or not).
Secondly, in the same example, "I" paid for a complete and proofread work, if they can't be bothered to proofread it themselves, or even use AI to do so (MS Word? Grammarly is free), then send the text to "me" first so at least someone will proofread it, and then attach the proofread text to the pages.
Thirdly, if "I" paid for it, DO NOT use what "I" pay for to advertise your services, especially if you can't even do "secondly." That's just insulting... "I'm" not paying for your advertising, "I'm" paying for "my" enjoyment.

Now, if we really want to go into "ownership" of the completed chapter(s)... Legally neither the group who did it NOR the one who "paid for" it own it. That right is reserved for the publisher and Mangaka. The only time one can argue otherwise is if, and ONLY IF, it is transmitted privately directly and solely to the one who paid for the translation(s). The private transmission of translated works is covered under the law, the public transmission is not (i.e. any circumstance where it is accessible by people other than the translator and the purchaser).
Mangadex is a widely acknowledged exception, but still shaky under international copyright laws.

Frankly I'll wait for the other group. EDIT: I just noticed who this group is, and considering how I have found most of their other translations, this whole thing actually saddens me...

This is actually chapter 38 in it’s entirety. Check rawkuma. I forget if there’s a reason for this since it’s been 4 years, but Volkan has labeled chapters one ahead since raw ch2.2 was labeled ch3 in their release 4 years ago.

2.2 was in the magazine raws, but not in the volume, this upload is chapter 39 (Volume) and has thrown the rest of the releases off by one since.

Last edited:
MC's having an existential crisis and everybody here is just fighting over who should translate something for free on a pirate website.

edit
also, REDFLAG

Users who are viewing this thread