Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Diversion

Dex-chan lover
Is that uber virgin MC scene really that necessary?
They are not really in safe place, and while at the time they are no sign of anyone else, why would you remove and clothes her while using blindfold?
The idea is stupid as hell.
It conveys innocence and integrity. We know our boy respects a maidens chastity even when he has nothing to gain from it. It makes him more noble in the end.

Dex-chan lover
They are not really in safe place, and while at the time they are no sign of anyone else, why would you remove and clothes her while using blindfold?
Now that I think about it, the "uber virgin MC" trend appears way too often in manga I read (I am not complaining XD). Just curious, why do a lot of manga use this trait as a base for main characters? Is it because it gives a lot of room for character development in relation with the heroines? Or is it just a trend that attracts certain readers? Or maybe this is how some Japanese males are? (the last one might be a bit too far fetched i think)

Enlighten me pls.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man he’s like hella different from the WN and also like spirit he has following him like just doesn’t show up anymore in the WN. Man though this jarring as fuck

Contributor
Classic trope infortunately...

Dex-chan lover
Well technically the area is safe, remember the last time the demon appeared all the beasts ran away.

Anyway the thing is that is expected of a Japanese man to be polite/good. Just that for rest of the world most of their behaviors appear stupid or cowardly

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, the "uber virgin MC" trend appears way too often in mangas I read (I am not complaining XD). Just curious, why do a lot of manga use this trait as a base for a main character? Is it because it gives a lot of room for character development in relation with the heroines? Or is it just a trend that attracts certain readers? Or maybe this is how some Japanese males are (this one might be a bit too far fetched i think)?

Enlighten me pls.
Authors talk about what they know, and they're mostly uber virgins. Thankfully, most manga readers also are, so it sells well.

Users who are viewing this thread