Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 287.2 - Special: Ai & Chie

Dex-chan lover
Chie before the enthiccening is cute too, I guess, but adolescence was definitely an upgrade.

Seriously, that's really good grasp of developmental anatomy, she totally looks her age here. A mile ahead of artists that just exaggerate towards childish proportions and round off the facial features. I don't often see that.

Dex-chan lover
aside from their body, they feel a bit too much like they nowadays more than their past self
Because they both should feel much less "confident" and out going than here.
Before Ai was kind of gloomy too, here she already look cool even before she become the protective "boyfriend" after Chie, doesnt add up

Dex-chan lover
aside from their body, they feel a bit too much like they nowadays more than their past self
Because they both should feel much less "confident" and out going than here.
Before Ai was kind of gloomy too, here she already look cool even before she become the protective "boyfriend" after Chie, doesnt add up
I disagree. Here we can see that they're around their middle school friends, which is an environment they can relax and be confident in.

Both Ai and Chie when starting the series were loners in a new environment, of course Chie would be shy and Ai would be grumpy back then.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread