The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like mother is in for a surprise when she gets back. I wonder why the Emperor is delaying the issue with the West guard so much? Also, anyone know what happened to the mother before MC died during the first run as she didn't show during the frame up or trial? Probably going to throw a fit when she gets back and finds out didn't get any dresses for herself while calling MC ugly and other insults while demanding to have all the dresses for herself despite the differences in their physiques. Hard to say what's going on in Lawrence's mind though. It's known he has a sadistic streak and likely just going along with MC seeing Grand Duke partly because it's interesting and partly fed up with mother's antics so wants to block her.

Disagree with end statements about Tia loving her daughter, the MC. Tia just sees her daughter as a tool to boost Lawrence and even in her private thoughts puts her down. Rather than be happy a nobleman is taking interest in her daughter is wondering why he's interested in a girl (her daughter) who she considers ugly and uninteresting. Also, if MC had interrupted the beating of a servant Tia would've just beaten her black and blue, again.

As for pineapple on pizza, for me it's a tossup. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad depending on my mood. As for Pizza God it's likely that pineapple on pizza just really doesn't suit his tastes. People like what they like, and hate what they hate. I knew a guy back in college who had a mother with a divine meatloaf that everybody but him was ecstatic about. Tried having him sample various meatloaf recipes but meatloaf in general just didn't suit his tastes no matter who it was made or who made it, (including his girlfriend.) Not only that, but his favorite drink was to mix 2/3 cup of coke with 1/3 cup of milk. Basically people's tastes can be similar or different resulting in a variety of likes and dislikes of foods. For example, went out with a couple guys to a Japanese restaurant and got a dish with a name I can't pronounce with octopus chunks in it. I liked it just fine but one guy thought the chunks were too small and the other too big.

if you cant simply eat a yellow fruit on pizza then you are weak and the scum of the earth that I walk on

No pineapple on pizza. There’s just something so disgusting to me about the combo of pineapple and melted cheese 🤢. Pineapple on tacos, however, is fucking bomb 🍍🌮

Double-page supporter
lol @ the end note that she loves her daughter when she just avoided being beaten in the same chapter
Artezia is a tool/item to her and she withdraws affection as soon as she isn't being useful.

I love how in this chapter her hair glows,the flower glows,the night glows..all so beautiful ❤️ and I wouldn't mind pineapple on pizza if it's sweet,but nay if it's sour..

I mean... I don't crave pineapple pizza but I sure as hell won't turn it down lol 100% yes for pineapple pizza; not everything has to be traditional.

lol How is it that her shoes change from chapter to chapter even when in the story it's the same day...

I kind of wished for her to do something about the maid being beaten up, but she kind of promised to not get hurt…

Users who are viewing this thread