Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Vol. 14 Ch. 91 - Labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he return and published like 3 chapters already lets go

Dex-chan lover
I disagree about Holyland being best MA manga. Well, it just my opinion, but I don't like holyland, even if I agree it;s solid work, but mostly because of that street life drama, not MA. Probably, even Kohinata Minoru is better.
If talking about MA, I would say early Kenichi was PERFECT. Sad, that from some point, plot became nonsensical garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he return and published like 3 chapters already lets go
There are a maximum of two at the moment, but so far I see in official sources an offer to buy only one new chapter.

I disagree about Holyland being best MA manga. Well, it just my opinion, but I don't like holyland, even if I agree it;s solid work, but mostly because of that street life drama, not MA. Probably, even Kohinata Minoru is better.
If talking about MA, I would say early Kenichi was PERFECT. Sad, that from some point, plot became nonsensical garbage.
Kenichi? Just don't say that you're talking about that battle shonen classic from the 00s

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is he really that good? I tried to watch anime at university, but it seemed cheesy and cartoonish to me.
Anime ended there most realistical and imho best parts ended, but up to first 30 vol. yes, it's really good. Later, it become too hilarious, then MC masters fights (one of them literaly throwing tank), but still interesting, then various disciples fights each other.

But later, mangaka give up on plot, fights become uninteresting and even more hilarious, while boobs appeared more and more often, as way to save manga. Well, I read Hagure, so it is not problem by itself), but it is not fun, just purely for sales.
But I still can recommend it, overall manga is good.

Dex-chan lover
Anime ended there most realistical and imho best parts ended, but up to first 30 vol. yes, it's really good. Later, it become too hilarious, then MC masters fights (one of them literaly throwing tank), but still interesting, then various disciples fights each other.

But later, mangaka give up on plot, fights become uninteresting and even more hilarious, while boobs appeared more and more often, as way to save manga. Well, I read Hagure, so it is not problem by itself), but it is not fun, just purely for sales.
But I still can recommend it, overall manga is good.
Yeah, this really reminds me of Hagure in a way, lmao. So, if Hagure is good enough for me, then do you fully recommend it?

Dex-chan lover
From what the spoilers implied earlier in the discussion, I guess I should expect as much from a manga that let a serial killer go without consequence. No, author. I'm not going to forget that. No matter how many juicy lesbian scenes you throw my way.

:pepehmm:

Ahead of us is some “temporary” conclusion after 12-13 chapters, which the author wrote while going on an indefinite break at that time, which will answer your questions atleast a little. As for the author, he has already said that he considers Misora to be bisexual with a lesbian bias or practically no longer cares about the original plot, so given how easily the plot of the manga changes in the most unexpected ways, anything can await us after his return.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see then. I don't necessarily care about misoras sexuality Heck, I prefer Yuri stories anyway. It's just the fact that her sleeping with a man was a big plot point for the character early in the story.

I think I just want the author to reestablish misoras goals it could be 200+chapters of her being screwed over by the gravure industry as long as it's satisfying story wise and character wise.

For all I know next chapter he could have misora say I will be the strongest woman in the world and the best-selling gravure model and while doing that. I'll take singing lessons on the side and I'd be happy with that.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we'll just have to wait and see then. I don't necessarily care about misoras sexuality Heck, I prefer Yuri stories anyway. It's just the fact that her sleeping with a man was a big plot point for the character early in the story.

I think I just want the author to reestablish misoras goals it could be 200+chapters of her being screwed over by the gravure industry as long as it's satisfying story wise and character wise.

For all I know next chapter he could have misora say I will be the strongest woman in the world and the best-selling gravure model and while doing that. I'll take singing lessons on the side and I'd be happy with that.
Oh, you missed the time when we studied every aspect of this manga under a microscope and discussed our complex theories as if it were some serious drama with a twisted plot, lmao. All I can say is that our efforts were justified in "some" sense, but it still went nowhere due to the hasty departure for a break and the creation, as is now clear, of a “false” ending to the story.

This was expectedly significantly disappointing, not to mention the fact that if I'm being honest, I'm generally pretty tired of this manga, not least because of Rui's seeming deliberate abandonment of plot coherence and logic, lol.. But his return actually intrigues me at least a little because of the thoughts about what direction he could go, especially in light of our old speculations about this or that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, just rub it every often..
You can actually say that to a certain extent this manga criticizes those who think with their dicks. The irony is that at the same time the manga completely sincerely and passionately glorifies those who think with their pussy :D.

Last edited:
Oh, you missed the time when we studied every aspect of this manga under a microscope and discussed our complex theories as if it were some serious drama with a twisted plot, lmao. All I can say is that our efforts were justified in "some" sense, but it still went nowhere due to the hasty departure for a break and the creation, as is now clear, of a “false” ending to the story.

This was expectedly significantly disappointing, not to mention the fact that if I'm being honest, I'm generally pretty tired of this manga, not least because of Rui's seeming deliberate abandonment of plot coherence and logic, lol.. But his return actually intrigues me at least a little because of the thoughts about what direction he could go, especially in light of our old speculations about this or that.
I've been a part of the fandom since the beginning. I just never knew it was on Mangadex since most sites don't have it titled as booty Royale. I'm still enjoying the series for the most part. Maybe because I just enjoy over the top nonsense at times granted there's times when that's just bad. For example when he brought a robot into a human fighting competition.

The weirdest thing about rui is I don't understand why he throws away so many plot points. This series is adult enough and wacky enough that the plaque can basically go anywhere which essentially gives you infinite potential. But I guess that's a double-edged sword, same as it makes it harder to know where to go. But even with that, pretty much all of his series are interconnected because that blonde president guy who set up the flight competition appears in multiple of them.

If I was him to be honest I'd create spin-offs which technique he's already done to an extent. I'd have misora mostly focus on fighting, but at the same time I'd have Sarah and the rich girl who wants to end world conflict with her breasts.

I mean that fighting tournament just added like 40 interesting individual characters that you could easily focus on if you wanted to, that is.

Dex-chan lover
I've been a part of the fandom since the beginning. I just never knew it was on Mangadex since most sites don't have it titled as booty Royale. I'm still enjoying the series for the most part. Maybe because I just enjoy over the top nonsense at times granted there's times when that's just bad. For example when he brought a robot into a human fighting competition.

The weirdest thing about rui is I don't understand why he throws away so many plot points. This series is adult enough and wacky enough that the plaque can basically go anywhere which essentially gives you infinite potential. But I guess that's a double-edged sword, same as it makes it harder to know where to go. But even with that, pretty much all of his series are interconnected because that blonde president guy who set up the flight competition appears in multiple of them.

If I was him to be honest I'd create spin-offs which technique he's already done to an extent. I'd have misora mostly focus on fighting, but at the same time I'd have Sarah and the rich girl who wants to end world conflict with her breasts.

I mean that fighting tournament just added like 40 interesting individual characters that you could easily focus on if you wanted to, that is.
Not just you, brother. Not only you. Judging by how crudely rushed the endings were in his past short-lived works, some people speculated that Rui-sensei is simply not very good at writing long and serious works, so he abuses fanservice for the sake of fanservice and often changes the tone and setting dramatically within the same the same manga. But the problem is that we cannot call Hagure a unique work for him; this is already his third major work with more than 10 volumes.

On the other hand, given his hints about how the audience and the editor influence the choice of story decisions and how he likes to provide all kinds of fan service, I would assume that this is a purely technical point. For example, he mentioned how readers pressured him to return to a sex comedy instead of a sports championship, or how he decided to make Misora bisexual/yuri-involved because he simply couldn't write fanservice and sex scenes anymore due to lack of interaction with men (which also becomes meaningless in some sense after forgetting about the "preserving honor" subplot). Which also makes us think that the yuri in this manga is a kind of “safe sex content” instead of “real sex with men,” but that’s another conversation that I’m not in the mood for.

One way or another, this also creates intrigue in a sense, since we really can't predict what will await us in the next arc, lmao.

Group Leader
Good to know I did not find the raw anywhere..
Oh okay, my bad. I misunderstood.

Where can I see the raws? The link on Mangadex doesn't work.
Yeah, the only place i could find the new chapter after the hiatus did not actually post raw chapters every time just chapters with yuri scenes . go figure 🤷‍♂️
https://yuriscenes.com/2024/03/hagure-idol-jigoku-hen-chapter-105/
Hey, I'm the owner of that site, sorry about only posting chapters with yuri scenes. But I do buy the magazine the series is published in every month, so I don't mind sharing the raws without yuri scenes if asked.

Here's the most recent chapters:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IvK2uwMIp_m-bGTGIZn_lAkLUB7qi0LZ?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread