Company and Private Life -On and Off- - Ch. 10.1 - Happiness, Again

Dex-chan lover
what do you even call this
pseudo-gay?
eh, they each think that the other person is the same gender as them, so i wouldn't say so

if there were any romantic feelings involved then i guess you'd have a point lol

Dex-chan lover
I suspect that the mole will play a vital part in discovering Kanade's identity. They've already figured out that they're neighbors in the on identities, so if the same happens with the off ones, they could start getting suspicious, and then something like a clearly visible mole on both of the identities would be rather easy giveaway.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect that the mole will play a vital part in discovering Kanade's identity. They've already figured out that they're neighbors in the on identities, so if the same happens with the off ones, they could start getting suspicious, and then something like a clearly visible mole on both of the identities would be rather easy giveaway.
Don't doubt this can take a long time
cof cof suupa no ura cof cof

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking how their voices are for them to mistaken each other's gender. I was thinking that Aki probably has the neutral voice somewhat between male and female and the guy probably learn how to use a girl's voice.

Supporter
Pretty sure spinning donuts isn't MTL, player 1 please was the one accused of such, since both get posted by vipguy you might've mixed them

Users who are viewing this thread