One Day, Suddenly, Seoul Is

Why is every character an unlikeable arsehole? The only ones who are at all nice are the adults, and they all seem to die either by bad luck, bad decisions on their part, or because of the actions of the other, dumber, characters. This manwha sucks lmao

How many side chapters are there? And is yeon yo really dead or what?
There are 4 side chapters, most of them seem to be about dead characters though(?) I’ve only translated the first one about Hong-mi and Dae-han, and 50 pages of the second one about the homeless man—Dong-cheol’s—backstory, but from the names, the last two seem to be about the dead soldier Ji-man and Yeon-woo’s best friend Joo-byeong, so I don’t think they really will further the main storyline.

As for Yeon-woo… Season two is in the works, so I would assume that he is still alive. I can see this going a few ways, like he’s in critical condition and/or forgot his memory as a side affect from the drugs, or he’s the guy with the wings/founder of Zerg/someone in that gang (either to run away to “protect” his friends again or because he saw what the red-head saw and is on a God syndrome trip or something), I had a few other theories but since it time skipped three months they wouldn’t really make sense anymore haha. But season two is still TBA so we’ll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread