Lily of the Valley - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Damn they're all gorgeous. I worry about Anna. Something feels off there. Rose? Damn I can't wait to see how she uses our little protag!
Lily and Anna going to say they love each other, but Lily gonna put Anna in a difficult spot and literally right after having Said this to Anna, Lily will have sex with Rose and scream she loves her… so much for Lily loving Anna…

Dex-chan lover
Lily and Anna going to say they love each other, but Lily gonna put Anna in a difficult spot and literally right after having Said this to Anna, Lily will have sex with Rose and scream she loves her… so much for Lily loving Anna…
After reading ch 3 now I can really see this happening. This is gonna be messy af! Poor Anna... But I'm loving this!

Dex-chan lover
After reading ch 3 now I can really see this happening. This is gonna be messy af! Poor Anna... But I'm loving this!
Sure Rose was at fault as well, but it doesnt change the fact that Lily decided to believe Rose, Lily decided to have sex with Rose and Lily decided to scream that she loves Rose…

Dex-chan lover
Just finished chapter 1 and upon seeing Rose's debut dialogue I can tell there's a noblewoman that enjoys engaging in handholding. I felt bad for bestmaid Anna all that lewd hair holding and you can tell she was hoping the entire time that Lilly would follow through on her aristocratic privilege and duties to partake in the maidussy. I hope the poor woman can avoid being maid zoned by Lilly later on.

Users who are viewing this thread