Otoyomegatari - Ch. 109 - Mother-in-Law

cute sheep

u2710e.png

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so wholesome I can't help but feel something tragic will happen, hope it's just my fried brain

This mustachioed bro is the true goat of the story. Doing all he did for his wife, thinking only on what was best for her even if it meant having her leave, would already be mature, considerate and respectful beyond belief nowadays. Doing that even back then, in a society that imposed so many restrictions to women in the east, is truly out of this world. Mad respect for him.
"Many restrictions to women in the east" you must be joking. Eastern women had much more freedom than western women at that time period.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god! I completely forgot that Talas' mother was told that she died.
I'm so happy for her. The man remarrying is such a kind man.
Also seeing Talas happy with the sheeps made me smile.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I remember something important.
REREAD THE SERIES IN THE OFFICIAL TRANSLATED RELEASE.

I say this because I noticed that the official tanks have even better art and details, but maybe not everyone noticed this.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so wholesome I can't help but feel something tragic will happen, hope it's just my fried brain
Nah, this manga is more slice of life than drama. Not that there aren't any intense parts, but it's still gentle overall. It's Kaouru Mori's style.

Dex-chan lover
el mustachio, my homie.
may you finally live a happy life.

@RyoSaeba like the other guy said, there might be some lil drama here and there but its not Mori style to make people feel really bad.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's genuinely sweet to see her mother in law found closure. She lost so much, every single one of her sons... I hope it brings her comfort to think of her last 'child' (by marriage) finding true happiness somewhere far away.

With fine plump sheep.

Dex-chan lover
It makes me unbelievably happy knowing the mother in law isn't blaming herself now.

I wonder why I keep thinking they're in wales. Must be all the sheep talk haha.

Dex-chan lover
i hope Talas only finds happiness in her new life!!!

And I hope the same for her ex-husband's marriage, he was so incredibly considerate in helping her find Henry

Users who are viewing this thread