Piccolina - Ch. 18 - Akira's Confession

Dex-chan lover
It’ll be funny if next chapter isn’t even about these two. I did a double take when I saw the chapter end so quick

Dex-chan lover
We only got 8 pages, but we also got a volume bonus earlier chapter. So it's all good.

Double-page supporter
Just like his friends saying, what a heritage when you want to confess to the girl you like wearing passed down family winter mantle's.

Akira really got blessed by his father and grandfather will's.

Dex-chan lover
But the diff there is that they're going for shoujo and josei demographics and following the trend, which is just a mirror fo the shounen/seinen. Of course you can have scenarios like that nothing wrong, the key difference is that you're not gonna see a content like this one of piccolina from a male author, the best case was zyugoyas early works
Interesting take. Would have to check a bigger amount of works/works I liked and see if true. As it stands I have some male and female authors I personally follow that both fall into the aforementioned traps.
I also know that 90% of disrespectful out there insane NTR hentai is made by women so your statement might aswell be true even if it doesn‘t seem so at first sight.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As long as we dont get another chapter of the sister and his bf outta nowhere, im cool with this.

Dex-chan lover
Pace really seems to be picking up, but I'm cool with that if it means we get to see the sweet evolution of their relationship that much sooner :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread