A Village Protected by a Dragon - Ch. 54 - Doubt

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember anything about the key chain but I'm going to assume it another misunderstanding. Time to go through the chapters
Edit: she just has to tell Long the truth with context and apologize to get through this drama

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh, what the hell is this arc ? and it still no sign of conclusion any time soon :haa:
And they literary have a good material to make with drama that way better: MC's debt. That could make actually more interesting drama than this, like guilt strip, feel of betrayal, etc...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh, what the hell is this arc ? and it still no sign of conclusion any time soon :haa:
And they literary have a good material to make with drama that way better: MC's debt. That could make actually more interesting drama than this, like strip, feel of betrayal, etc...
they gotta force that trope of yishan dude to be relevant here so most likely he'll rebound Long and comfort her into realizing "told you so" cause of huadai. I sometimes hate this gut of manhua tropes, its too forced and projected. like who tf ignores being kissed by a random creep and just goes along with it?

God I hate unnecessary drama. Series will have a perfectly fine and straight forward ending in site just to fuck it up in the end

I was like, not drama again, this is going to have over a hundred chapters... So out of curiosity I went to check the raw, and it seems like we are less than 20 chapters from the end. It ends on 69 and there seems to be an epilogue of sorts, so maybe everything won't go to shit...

Users who are viewing this thread