Isshou Hatarakitakunai Ore ga Classmate no Daininki Idol ni Natsukaretara - Ch. 12 - Origin of Pain!

Dex-chan lover
So after the mom ditched, I assume the dad just threw money at the mc for living expenses and such? It doesn't say the dad then took care or him, or that relatives did or anything. It did look like the mc would be old enough to handle getting food and such for themselves as long as theres plenty of money to throw at problems.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, avoid getting a wound wet, at least before it heals up a little bit or you need to clean it.

Cabbage or lettuce... does it matter that much which it is? It's all leafy greens (or sometimes purple) anyway.

Of course she's paying attention. She's worried.

She looks so excited when saying she wants to hear that "boring story of his." But that's what she was waiting for, so it makes sense.

This is the wholesome way of staying over.

Considering his parents were not present for the majority of his life and tainted it by treating him like an object instead of a cherished child, it is rather impressive that he did not turn into a sociopath. Guess his grandparents and the social institutions were able to pick up the slack enough for him to develop proper empathy, which he does show. He's just a loner, because being a burden or noticed seems to ellicit his past trauma.
I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but I get the impression that becoming a sociopath has more to do with being mistreatment and abuse than abandonment and loneliness. And it seems like his mother did take care of him at least for a while. At fifth grade you've developed at least the basis of empathy and are figuring out how everything works together. It also depends on how much of an introvert he is naturally, and how much is developed or imitated to cope with his situation. Although an extrovert would probably have tried to cope by getting friends in school and stuff.

Well, the dad certainly does not win any father of the year awards but I'll hold back any harsh judgment (for now atleast, there's not enough information about why he worked as much or if he even provided for them) but the mother... I have no respect for that sorry excuse of a human being at all, if you're unhappy with the other "parent" of your child, take the child and leave, DON'T ABANDON THE CHILD, THEY'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR DISPOSABLE.
I feel the same. There are so many black companies that suck the life out of people, so the father might not have had the energy to interact with him. Although that's probably a best-case scenario. We've only heard MC's viewpoint. They didn't have trouble economically, so I'd assume he at least provided that. And in traditional Japanese society, that's what a man is supposed to do, while the wife takes care of the home. But for now, I don't care about him. He needs to earn that.

I can understand the mother cheating on that husband. It's one way to cope with a bad situation, and I can't say whether the father deserved that. Leaving her child, on the other hand, just nope.

Dex-chan lover
From what I've read in countless manga, the mother will probably come back and be forgiven and the father won't be forgiven. The father will always be painted as the evil one who can't recover, the mothers won't, they're almost always forgiven.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, by the title I already expected violent tsundere bullshit...

Damn, I was glad to be wrong. But it's still so sad for our boi...

Dex-chan lover
Daddy stick belong to hard work
Mommy drum belong to new guy

Ba dum tss

Shido sad life moment :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I hope she hugs him. I think if she hugged him right now, he'd break down in her arms and cry, and honestly that'd probably be good for him. I think he's either not aware of his trauma, or is aware but is trying to convince himself that it's not serious enough to do anything about. "Other people have it worse so I have no right to complain."

Group Leader
Surprising that such a nice and well rounded kid came out of such a dysfunctional family!
Kudos to him, raised himself all by himself and came out great!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, avoid getting a wound wet, at least before it heals up a little bit or you need to clean it.

Cabbage or lettuce... does it matter that much which it is? It's all leafy greens (or sometimes purple) anyway.

Of course she's paying attention. She's worried.

She looks so excited when saying she wants to hear that "boring story of his." But that's what she was waiting for, so it makes sense.

This is the wholesome way of staying over.

I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but I get the impression that becoming a sociopath has more to do with being mistreatment and abuse than abandonment and loneliness. And it seems like his mother did take care of him at least for a while. At fifth grade you've developed at least the basis of empathy and are figuring out how everything works together. It also depends on how much of an introvert he is naturally, and how much is developed or imitated to cope with his situation. Although an extrovert would probably have tried to cope by getting friends in school and stuff.

I feel the same. There are so many black companies that suck the life out of people, so the father might not have had the energy to interact with him. Although that's probably a best-case scenario. We've only heard MC's viewpoint. They didn't have trouble economically, so I'd assume he at least provided that. And in traditional Japanese society, that's what a man is supposed to do, while the wife takes care of the home. But for now, I don't care about him. He needs to earn that.

I can understand the mother cheating on that husband. It's one way to cope with a bad situation, and I can't say whether the father deserved that. Leaving her child, on the other hand, just nope.
Also... I don't know for sure but I think there is a genetic predisposition for you being a sociopath (in fact, I think there is to most things but I mean a stronger one)

Dex-chan lover
From what I've read in countless manga, the mother will probably come back and be forgiven and the father won't be forgiven. The father will always be painted as the evil one who can't recover, the mothers won't, they're almost always forgiven.
Hum... For what I read in manga, it's not exactly like that. Different from what we have in the Occident, it seems they don't have all that sacred image of motherly care. I did see my share of characters where the mother is the one doing mental abuse or abandoning their children. And generally speaking most of the time the parents are forgiven because "family" and stuff

Dex-chan lover
I certainly do wish his father had stroke due to overworking then died a painful death and his mother's new man is abusive asf 🙏
EufzQPCXcAQxDSX

Users who are viewing this thread