Dex-chan lover
God those girls are the best
So we have:
  • The innocent lesbian who's a natural top
  • The experienced top lesbian who will turn into a total bottom
  • The closet pervert who thinks people doesn't know she's a pervert
  • The chaotic perverted lesbian who's always horny
To think this is a Kirara manga, what a time to live :meguupog:

This chapter was pure chaos, this manga just keeps getting better.

Also, that belly sniffing was extremely lewd, and in case people forgot, she did that in public to boot, and she's still innocent about all that :lewd:

Just imagine when this lesbian butterfly finally leaves her cocoon, all girls in a 1km radius will instantly get pregnant, nobody will be able to stop her when she fully awakens :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of that big sister not gonna lie <_<.. Want the usual Suuna/Ruka dynamic to go on, rather not have some hardcore pervert there that forces unnecessary situations or something, that'd also kinda make it hard to enjoy the Romance aspect x_x (Personally at least)

Dex-chan lover
Is this not crazy?

Suuna might actually pounce real soon... Ruka getting mixed in, and Kohaku at this point had turned into Sonic with how much she uses "Thats no good!"

Kohaku's sister on some other wavelength though, how in the hell is she this freaky? 100% an M, was possibly a dog in her past life, and is open to threesomes? Dear god, I couldnt imagine those 3 together yo... Suuna better watch out 😭

Dex-chan lover
Gaddammit i really hope this was erotica manga, but considering this is a manga from Kirara 🙃

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I was kidding when I said they were like Hanako and Koharu.

Interesting to see a manga take concepts from everywhere and mesh them together to make something really good.

Dex-chan lover
Suuna keeps making progress on her "killing Ruka with her unaware top" agenda.

Not gonna lie, senpai made me laugh way more than I'm willing to accept.

God those girls are the best
So we have:
  • The innocent lesbian who's a natural top
  • The experienced top lesbian who will turn into a total bottom
  • The closet pervert who thinks people doesn't know she's a pervert
  • The chaotic perverted lesbian who's always horny
To think this is a Kirara manga, what a time to live :meguupog:

This chapter was pure chaos, this manga just keeps getting better.

Also, that belly sniffing was extremely lewd, and in case people forgot, she did that in public to boot, and she's still innocent about all that :lewd:

Just imagine when this lesbian butterfly finally leaves her cocoon, all girls in a 1km radius will instantly get pregnant, nobody will be able to stop her when she fully awakens :meguusmug:
This isn't even her final form 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread