Inkya de Wotaku de Binbou Dakedo Bijin Ojou-sama ni Osaretemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Number 2. Number 1 is rain.
Let's not forget the dreaded Japanese flu that is liable to make you collapse, or lie comatose in bed (potentially also revealing your true feelings in delirious babbling), or hallucinate.

Dex-chan lover
The old man talks about equating poverty and misery. And though he's loaded, he doesn't look so well himself, does he.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's not forget the dreaded Japanese flu that is liable to make you collapse, or lie comatose in bed (potentially also revealing your true feelings in delirious babbling), or hallucinate.
Lmao yeah the cold that makes every character looks like they are dying with ultra high fever but the next day they are suddenly cured after sleeping for 3 hours.

Dex-chan lover
The rain and the flu are related. The flu is caused by viruses, but it seems that in Japan a drop of water can totally destroy a person's immune system, making it impossible to prevent the flu and increasing the power of the infection by 1000%; not even the AIDS virus weakens the immune system as much as rain. If it weren't for the magical treatments of rice porridge and dry back, all the characters would die.

Dex-chan lover
not even the AIDS virus weakens the immune system as much as rain
Who needs rain when all it takes for you to get sick is to pass out anyplace other than your futon, or at the very least without a protective layer of a blanket or even a jacket to save your puny flesh from the merciless elements.

Dex-chan lover
I was dead because i have to save my shitty grandpa who order me to break up with my rich girlfriend, now I was reincarnated with cheat power that allowed me to become popular novelist in another world.

This will be the sequel guys...

This manga somehow manages to go from Pretty good to absolute Mid every single chapter and it confuses me to an insane degree, also the Mangaka must be the Flash cuz god damn this shit is way too fast

MD@Home
It feels like the author is trying to rap this up either axed or he just lost interest in the story maybe? Hard to know really but we are speed running BS out of nowhere it feels like. I will continue this to the end though, I have manga that haven't been updated in a year that I still check on so this is no big deal to me even if its going down hill quickly.

Contributor
Fuck his obsession with "being worthy" of Aoi. If only he knew he was already worthy the moment she chose him. If she thinks he is worthy, then he is, and no other opinions matter after that; because it's something between him and Aoi, not between him and whoever is playing opposition. If he he wasn't worthy, she wouldn't have gotten engaged with him in the first place.

And considering he was kicked out anyway, there was absolutely no reason not to keep his word on "canceling the engagement" part of the "deal". His grandpa disowned his mother, so unless he is an acknowledged heir of the Nikaido clan his grandpa's word doesn't really mean anything to Mr. Eiji Yamada.

And since he broke the engagement one-sidedly this would count as a betrayal of everyone else from the Jougasaki family who had backed him getting together with Aoi. What was the point of that manners crash course, then? Of Aoi helping him learn? This flushes the effort they already spent trying to make him "worthy" of her down the drain.

Then this opens the door to an arranged marriage problem for her... typically the final boss arc for any rich x poor romance story. Let's not even talk about the possibility of an amnesia arc which is another can of worms this chapter makes possible.

This wasn't already written well to begin with, but I can feel the writing slipping just like how his grandfather did and my rating falling like how Eiji did. We're not far from reaching Konbini Goutou levels of hamfisted melodrama and broken neck pacing at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Picking up this series and read all up to this point made the final page much funnier then it should have been.

Users who are viewing this thread