Outer Halo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, things progressed so fast!!
At first it was "oh no" at the (misunderstood) revelation that Nao already has a boyfriend. Even though it turned out to not be true, I would've expected to drag this confusion for longer... Well, good thing our boy Sora didn't have to suffer for too long!

But then... The confession... Oh geez, it all happened so directly (albeit drunkenly) and quickly... With witnesses... And with a kiss even. Oh my, slow down you guys~

Thank you for the translation (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Dex-chan lover
The plot developed way faster than I thought it would :meguupog: the chapter was also quite long which is nice, but you can't just kiss people just because you like them

Dex-chan lover
The plot developed way faster than I thought it would :meguupog: the chapter was also quite long which is nice, but you can't just kiss people just because you like them
Stuff has gotten better since say, 15 years ago for the BL works, but there's been plenty of other series where it starts out with like a half-assault or a drunken hookup or so (kissing is more of an 'impulsive' thing, less so if ur in a relationship but it'd be rarer to be 'courted' with 'may i please kiss you'? XD)

Dex-chan lover
Stuff has gotten better since say, 15 years ago for the BL works, but there's been plenty of other series where it starts out with like a half-assault or a drunken hookup or so (kissing is more of an 'impulsive' thing, less so if ur in a relationship but it'd be rarer to be 'courted' with 'may i please kiss you'? XD)
I know, however from realizing his love to getting drunk, confessing and kissing it all happened the same day/evening. I don't want to say such a thing is "impossible" but it kinda seems unrealistic and, personally, I would've liked a slower pace with a proper confession more but I'm also a hopeless romantic

Dex-chan lover
I know, however from realizing his love to getting drunk, confessing and kissing it all happened the same day/evening. I don't want to say such a thing is "impossible" but it kinda seems unrealistic and, personally, I would've liked a slower pace with a proper confession more but I'm also a hopeless romantic
Yeah just depends on the story

Users who are viewing this thread