Uketsukejo ni Kokuhaku Shitakute Guild ni Kayoitsumetara Eiyu ni Natteta - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Supporter
"Ah, Jade, you obviously came here because you're ready for me to make you king!"
Jade:

Dex-chan lover
Jade is such a well-renowned hero, upstanding citizen, and a wholesome guy all around, that he gets to hang out with little girls all the time and nobody dares question the purity of his intentions. If this was any other series, he would've been called a lolicon at least once.

Dex-chan lover
A dragon becoming an adventurer. That's something else, for sure. I kind of doubt she will have much use for the flower crest, though. She's a dragon and will get more powerful than most human adventurers simply by growing up. But if it's the requirement for becoming a member of the adventurers' guild, then she naturally needs one.

Dex-chan lover
A couple typos I noticed:
On page 16, "that grants adventurer's their crest" should be "that grants adventurers their crest".
On page 19, "she's can get by" should be "she can get by".
Jade is such a well-renowned hero, upstanding citizen, and a wholesome guy all around, that he gets to hang out with little girls all the time and nobody dares question the purity of his intentions. If this was any other series, he would've been called a lolicon at least once.
My headcanon is that Jade's crush on Garnet has been common knowledge for years, and Garnet was basically the last person in town to realize.
A dragon becoming an adventurer. That's something else, for sure. I kind of doubt she will have much use for the flower crest, though. She's a dragon and will get more powerful than most human adventurers simply by growing up.
Yeah, but dragons probably grow up much slower than humans, so she'll be stuck in a child's body for a while. Essentially, being a dragon naturally gives her a high level cap, but having a crest will let her level faster than normal.

Dex-chan lover
So Jade helps Dorami to start as an adventurer, just like Dorami helped Jade to kickstart his romance. Positive karma spiral.

Dex-chan lover
So wait a minute, people get enhanced abilities by eating fruit from a Devil Tree? In other words, Devil Fruit?

Dex-chan lover
No one's gonna talk about that Mandrake going "EVERYONE, BOW TO ME FOR I WILL GOING RULE THE AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!"

Aggregator gang
Its kinda refreshing to see a king character that is cheerful and bearable, most of the king troupe in manga are douchebag

Users who are viewing this thread