Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Ferdinand's Judg…

Dex-chan lover
feels like i did a way better job with this one thanks to the light novel helping me out! i feel like i finally have a back-of-the-book answer key for difficult math problems.

:pepehmm: Well...about that...

Page 6: Feshpiel/Fenspiel not fencing (you can see the instrument image there)

Page 16: serve blue priests, not serve 'as' blue priests.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a more lighthearted takedown...but then again, Ferdinand doesn't do lighthearted :02:

I second Myne picking up fencing, sounds like something we need to see in a bonus anthology :glee:

Dex-chan lover
On page 16: serve as 'gray' priests

They are orphans without mana, they cannot become blue priests
While yes they are gray priests in the context it is correct to say serve blue priests as there are practically 0 standards or care expected of the orphans who wear gray robes(until rozemyne)

Dex-chan lover
On page 16: serve as 'gray' priests

They are orphans without mana, they cannot become blue priests

Read what I said again, carefully.

Who do they greys 'serve', not serve 'as', but who's their master? blue priest.
Not to mention the text after 'otherwise they would be quickly disposed of'
Greys do not get disposed from orphanage just for being unskilled (Gil wouldn't be here otherwise) because if nothing else they can serve as the lowest rung of workers who just do purely physical labor like cleaning or getting water.

It's only if they're serving a blue priest that they can get dismissed (back to orphanage)

Dex-chan lover
Page 6: Pretty sure "fencing practice" is meant to be that harp practice (or whatever they called the mini-harp in this universe), especially given the image to the side there.

Granted, I would be very amused having this tiny frail girl fencing in any capacity.

The offical word used for the instrument is Harspiel (フェシュピール).

Yeah, kinda expected Myne to be directing things more with the convo but then Ferdinand came in and had to be a drama-llama, lol.

Well in the previous chapter he did state that he despised foolish and lazy people that puts in no effort. When Wilfred decided to up the ante to go from foolish and lazy to Draco Malfoy "do you know who my father is" stupid, foolish, and lazy, Ferdinand decided right there and then that he will do everything in his power to crush him.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for picking this up. I really enjoy this story and the fact that it's slowly progressing from the lowest rungs of this world's society to now, the local lordship.
So many isekai stories put the protagonist into the world and they're already operating as an absolute monarch from a straight up tribe within a few chapters. Myne is not powerful enough on her own to bend people to her will, and especially early on, forced to do tasks that she doesn't wish to do as there are several tiers of power that were above her ready to hammer any nail that was out of place.

Supporter
feels like i did a way better job with this one thanks to the light novel helping me out! i feel like i finally have a back-of-the-book answer key for difficult math problems.
This was very well done! And very prompt!
Thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
:pepehmm: Well...about that...

Page 6: Feshpiel/Fenspiel not fencing (you can see the instrument image there)

Page 16: serve blue priests, not serve 'as' blue priests.
in the LN they call it harspiel so it didnt even occur to me it could be that damn instrument 😭😭
big thankies <3
(also i mixed up my fonts on top of all that blehhh)
edit: corrections to 6 and 16 uploaded! thank you for your encouragement <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread