Convenient Semi-Friend - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Oh yee great horny, my bonk cannot defeat yee. I beg for mercy, oh Great Demon of Lust.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of this Senpai… Its already annoying enough that her and Ruka probably already had sex with eachother multiple times before, but now she keeps showing up and act like this and is 100% going to cause some drama in the future…

Dex-chan lover
Just leaning down to sniff her belly, in public, absolutely zero thoughts in her brain. She's incredible.

Power Uploader
Not a fan of this Senpai… Its already annoying enough that her and Ruka probably already had sex with eachother multiple times before, but now she keeps showing up and act like this and is 100% going to cause some drama in the future…
Just a reminder that in Chapter 1 Ruka says that despite calling them 'Sefure' they haven't actually done it "for real" and that it was just the easiest way to explain it. Whether you believe if she was telling the truth is up to you, but with how easily she folds whenever Suuna makes a move on her, I think it's pretty likely that she's telling the truth.

Fed-Kun's army
Senpair character is peak annoyance. Like a fly nonstop buzzing around. Lovely. At least we got more innocent Suuna folding Ruka over.

Users who are viewing this thread