Kuro no Shoukanshi - Ch. 140 - The Holy Lance Eclipse I

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah man. They just totally forgot I also had cheat skills. It's like they spent all this time building the world's most sophisticated birdcage with an escape-proof door and then forgot to put a roof on it. Just overlooked the most notable thing about who the plan's for."

Aggregator gang
Gonna be honest I'm not even really following the plot anymore. I'd ask for a summary but I kinda just don't care and want to move on to a new arc sooner rather than later. I feel like if I did understand exactly what's going on it would just make me super annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest I'm not even really following the plot anymore. I'd ask for a summary but I kinda just don't care and want to move on to a new arc sooner rather than later. I feel like if I did understand exactly what's going on it would just make me super annoyed.
Make that 2 of us. I honestly don't even remember how this started

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna see our battle maniac again.

Dex-chan lover
I just want more Jeral. Old Armour Oji-San is the only reason I'm still here, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Once again the artist shows their ability to draw ridiculous faces :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
The last couple chapters feel incredibly disjointed from the rest of the story. Heck, the art style even feels different

Users who are viewing this thread