Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
You know, I actually forgot there was rape in this series. Since it only happened to the Ogre Queen. So, author could possibly use that on anyone (they won't) if they really wanted to.
Not much going on this chapter.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
abyss is just stronger dark abilities right? then what about light?

Dex-chan lover
abyss is just stronger dark abilities right? then what about light?
Abyss seems to be in it's own category - the demon MC fought back in the Valley of Death wasn't very amused about his abyss alignment.

That reminds me, what was with that out of nowhere sacrificial ritual? Some dude was tied up on the altar, but we never learned who that was nor who brought him there... If not for the chains, it'd almost look like a self-sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
Abyss seems to be in it's own category - the demon MC fought back in the Valley of Death wasn't very amused about his abyss alignment.

That reminds me, what was with that out of nowhere sacrificial ritual? Some dude was tied up on the altar, but we never learned who that was nor who brought him there... If not for the chains, it'd almost look like a self-sacrifice.
i would say it's upgraded dark, the properties is so much like dark magic and color

Dex-chan lover
You know, I actually forgot there was rape in this series. Since it only happened to the Ogre Queen. So, author could possibly use that on anyone (they won't) if they really wanted to.
Not much going on this chapter.

Thanks for the TL
Really? Thanks god for that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that receptionist is small I didn't realize it last chapter but damn she's a oompa loompa

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss like... some chapters?
Or is the pacing just ridiculous?

Users who are viewing this thread