Onna Kishi to Kemomimi no Ko - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Regret

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I would NOT call her state "Alive and well"
Alive? Maybe. Possibly....
Well? Fuck no
She was bleeding from like half a dozen wounds, seemed barely able to stand, was clearly both malnourished and sleep-deprived, and her face when she disappeared into that portal, with her hair falling out was just pure nightmare fuel.

Dex-chan lover
VLW91eHU_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Lotta plot about to come up, methinks. But Hoohoo will solve all their problems, you'll see :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I would NOT call her state "Alive and well"
Alive? Maybe. Possibly....
Well? Fuck no
She was bleeding from like half a dozen wounds, seemed barely able to stand, was clearly both malnourished and sleep-deprived, and her face when she disappeared into that portal, with her hair falling out was just pure nightmare fuel.
Noah likely doesn't want to worry the recipient of the letter about the state of someone they're close to, so they went hard into the thought that they're still alive now and could recover. It's also possible those feats of power overwrote a bunch of concerns they might've had. Could a person who did that be in trouble?

Olivia on the other hand is keenly aware of the damage done to Luna but amends her outlook to Luna being "okay" when compared to the other states she thought she could've been in by now.

Both are wishful thinkers.

:qq:

Fed-Kun's army
Wait she have an other sister ? I think I may remember one but it's been a long time so does anyone remember Lara ?

Dex-chan lover
Noah is so precious.

I feel that Noah will slice up that "slippy slidey lady".

Users who are viewing this thread