One Day a Message Window Appeared Out of Nowhere!? - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Not the most craziest of inner thoughts I've read but she definitely has her signals mixed up. Best she doesn't figure out where his parents live or worse where he lives. Next girl will probably be crazier than the last. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Hm the art style shifted/looks quite diff without the greyscale stuff but you'd think some would work towards befriending b/c if someone you barely know/classmate visited with your parents and someone just sprung 'this is my gf' in a non joking tone it'd be a bit uncomfortable lol

Dex-chan lover
What a life cheat!!! Wish I knew with that sort of certainty how a girl viewed me before screwing up the courage to ask her out. Would have saved a ton of stress.
you might be screwed the minute it goes away tho lol, but just because someone thinks "oh i totally wanna kiss him" doesn't mean they automatically act on their thoughts otherwise plenty of women would've made the first move on the mc already if they aren't stuck on the traditional 'men have to make the first move mindset' despite japan inventing the term 'herbivore men'

Power Uploader
There's missing text on the first page. Oono's inner thought says "Damn this guy is so cool... I wonder if he'd go out with me..."

Users who are viewing this thread