Maou Tsukai no Saikyou Shihai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, although they were *ss holes about it, it wasn't really unreasonable to kick him out of the party tbh. Whatever the excuse, the fact is he was unable to use his skills.

Dex-chan lover
Of course it is necessary that the girl is basically humping the hero while kicking him out of the party huh?

Then he's basically using the "Sit!" command from Inuyasha on the demon king, that's pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
She used Gremory's Power of Destruction and MC used Kagome's "SIT!" command.
Never expected Highschool DxD x InuYasha crossover.
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Initially, I had thought removing him from the party was somewhat more reasonable than usual (although the obvious thirst reasons negatively effected that perception), since he was lower ranked, and purely from the conversation he didn't say anything to make anyone think otherwise (usually they bring up doing everything for the party, etc, but his focus was about their promise). After seeing him in combat though, definitely does seem it was purely for the hero-party to be his harem and all the standard stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Ik that I am being a bit too greedy here but when's the next chapter??
I have started the TL, but I think the team will have a deserved few days off before starting Ch.2 as the first chapters 58 pages were done in such a short space of time.
TLDR: As soon as it's possible lol.

Dex-chan lover
I have started the TL, but I think the team will have a deserved few days off before starting Ch.2 as the first chapters 58 pages were done in such a short space of time.
TLDR: As soon as it's possible lol.
Thanks a lot, I know how hard it might be to translate all that(altho I haven't done that myself). But well, this story made me feel greedy for more, atleast until the relationship between the MC and FMC develops to a certain extent.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, seems like a classic "the good guys are actually bad guys" situation. The demon kings were made to kill and rampage by a previous demon king tamer, and they really just want to be left alone. All the violence is the demons trying to get back at the humans oppressing them, and free the demon kings that were sealed away.
OFC, this is all just a wild guess.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.... Feels like a setup on the demon's side... Like all these other demon "kings" aren't simply going to be freed...

Calling it right now: I'm betting that these Demon Kings are supposed to become sacrifices to empower the current Demon King.

Double-page supporter
“Destruction of Despair”

That means you’re creating calmness at least. Hope at best. The Demon King’s move is a heroic move?

Users who are viewing this thread