Medusa Dorei o Katta - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she can see though the hair snake's eyes. :thonk:

Thanks for the chapter!
It's possible, cause she has said things before that only a person who can see would know.

But then they show that the snakes react as if they where a separate will from her own, like in this chap for example.

They did just show now that there is a snake language, so maybe the head snakes simply tell her what they see?

Dex-chan lover
aVBV50YW_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean what does it matter if she makes you say that you want to be petrified in snake language? It's not like you're going to be talking to other gorgons or medusas, and it's not like the blindfold is voice command based (or at least I don't think it is).

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps they know what she is thinking, but have a different ‘brain’, like how an octopus’ tentacles each have a mind of its own kinda thing?
They must be linked, at the very least the snakes know what she is thinking/feeling since they always react appropriately and are so expressive when she isnt.
Like earlier on they were showing fangs and on guard vs now where they're just happy to be around. Besides her slight blush her face is mostly the same since then.

Could be she's simply dissapointed in herself and the snakes show it too

Users who are viewing this thread