The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Real DARK KNIGHT disgusted by this faker
8za93b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And this is the chapter where the author says we're getting on the "OH GOD OH FUCK" train and the ride never stops.

Dex-chan lover
  • Can the women in this world just stop hurting or planning to hurt the MC for ONE second please 😭
  • That edgy shit forgot that harems forming are consensual. And if I assume that his other power is controlling the dead and his own body is also kinda dead, wtf can he even do with girls with his rotten dick?
  • WHAT IN THE. I hope she didn't actually try to attack god, that would be stupid, at least not without a good reason.

Heavy breathing... What happen to Nora? I assume there is no NTR happening... Did he found out what Nora is planning that the body switch did not work on him and he still able to read her mind?

Dex-chan lover
He just offered to help... Why was the lady such a bitch. Its not like he undermined their efforts or say "since im here, everything will be alright" or some shit like that. What he said and her reply after bashing doesn't correlate at all. Dumbass, hope she gets taken out.

Any Web novel readers(i think there is one, right?) pls gimme spoilers. Did the elf devour the God guy or something. Wtf is happening? Pls spoil me.

Banned
So i merged chapter 6 since it only had 20+ pages... ill merge 7 too..
im working on chapter 7 now, chapter 8 only has 1 part as of now...
im not gonna try to comment much here since some people just wanna fight...
its stressing me out and it gives me anxiety...
and im only doing this as a hobby...
as a breather ill go back to building gundams...

dang. now I'm curious. Post your gundams please.

Do you paint them and stuff? Or just build them using the prebuilt kits?

Double-page supporter
nice. TL oh yeah NORA body is massacred, web comic also translated until that place.. LFGGG

Dex-chan lover
sword girl saves mc, mc says ill help, sword girl hits mc... wheres thr logic author san

jlm

Dex-chan lover
This series is really well written. But I don't think I can handle it. Will keep on my "plan to read" list and read once everything is out.

Fed-Kun's army
sword girl saves mc, mc says ill help, sword girl hits mc... wheres thr logic author san
To me it looks like the author's trying to depict her deep-seated trauma/anger issues, and how they're clearly clouding her judgement and ability to look at the bigger picture
@joeymcclane I don't know if this comic even has a webnovel, but I highly recommend reading the partially-translated pre-serialisation "storyboard" version available right here (and personally I miss that one a lot)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... What happened to Nora's papa? I hope the old fatso didn't do anything to the helpless Coco.

Users who are viewing this thread