Re:Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I dont know which one is the most stupidest , the author ? the goblins ? or the captured b!tches ? :

so the goblins just keep their "wives" / prisoners in a hole with no door , no chains , ropes or any kind of restrains . And in the same hole , there are all kinds of weapons . But it never crosses the b!tches 's minds that they can use the weapons to kill the goblins and escape , or use them to commit suicide .

Grandpa goblins : Hello , my beautiful wives . It is penetrate time . Are you ready for it ?
B!tches : Yes , it is definitely penetrate time . We will penetrate you with the sharp , long , hard , shiny "swords" in the barrel behind our backs .

And bakayaROU is such a fuking heartless inhuman animal bastard , it even kill its own mother .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames They are broken my dude. If they could get away from the goblins the other monsters would get them. They only given enough to give birth, not enough to run and do shit. I'm sure giving birth every w.e it is 20 days I think for a goblin baby in a human woman would tire the fuck out of them making it hard to do anything.

@daywithoutgames you seem to be the type of person that would complain about a rape victim not being able to push the rapist away from herself. Like jesus man you do understand that being raped breaks a persons spirit and being raped by goblins repeatedly is even worse. I know you think you are some great critic of manga but your logic is shit in the things you criticize.
oMg tHE dOOr is OpEn jUsT rUn aWaY cant you hear how ridiculous you sound

Aggregator gang
@daywithoutgames
He gave them poison, so they could drink it and die easily. How is that a bad thing? They literally look like they have no souls anymore. He's just doing them a favor.

Aggregator gang
Yeeaah I kinda understand his motives, after someone is that broken, they're basically dead, and yeah it's every 20 day's, given how much people was in there, then they was basically used like a baby factory, probably even while pregnant ( given how stupid goblins are they would probably think they would pop out more babies that way.. ) so giving them a quick, painless death is probably the best thing that'll want at this point, also apparently the first guy never read/seen goblin slayer, they do some fucked up stuff to women, also if he didn't like this since get, why is he still reading this? When there's literally thousands other. And different kinds of manga on here, lloll

why the gramps says only after 1 month when it is written there clearly Day 15?

To the asshole saying what they should of done. Most prisoners arent restrained by actual physical bonds its imprisoned by the mind and fear

I guess its Nice seeing him giving them an option out, I mean when you have to go through that entire experience wouldnt you also want to die?
05/102020

Aggregator gang
So basically environment is created from some kid's show and MC is from some edgy horror film.
I mean, walking doggies and piggies killed by cannibal. Doesn't really match each other.

Dex-chan lover
page 9 : in a fight to the death , it is obvious that they should tightly interlock their fingers like some romance lovers , lol , not-straight .

While it’s a messed up solution, that’s the best he could at that point so makes sense

I love this manga, oh my god. Refreshing. A smart guy with a hyper metabolism never getting fat, eating all weird shit in the world like Bear Grylls.

Users who are viewing this thread