Dungeon Nursery - Ch. 23 - To the Spring of Purification

for chapter 24, is he doing it with the frog woman? seriously?

Dex-chan lover
i sneaked a peak at the last chapter and all i have to say is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy to see these quirk guys one last time...but so sad the series never got to flourish.
I predict he'll either assume his title of demon and just say goodbye to everyone, or he'll choose to stay and raise those babies with the help of his frog waifu.

Hope the author can use some of these monster girl designs in the future.
@Lymus thanks for this final post ;)

Dex-chan lover
So sad a fantastic series like this gets axed early while generic ecchi harem garbage has 300 different variations that live forever

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's a drag that stuff like this with memorable characters and a fun fresh premise gets axed left and right while dumb cliched cheat harem isekais easily break a hundred chapters. What the hell is wrong with the taste of the Japanese readership?

Why does the one actually genuinely funny isekai gets axed. Didn't even get to finish fleshing out characters and leveling up. Genuinely thought we would get to see characters grow.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the isekais out there, the funny ones get axed
Another case of Japan having shit taste

Dex-chan lover
I read the ending on Champion Scan's website and man, it really sucks that it ended so early. I always looked forward to reading this manga, reading what adventures they'll go through and how the MC will use his amazing skills as a business man. Really sucks that this ended.

@KatoShuu I think that line is spoken by the main character (who probably has a name but I don't remember it). "What did you say?" is a pretty common reaction to somebody saying something unbelievable or stupid.

Double-page supporter
I will obey for the delay....
no way, i'm gonna go to the site!

Users who are viewing this thread