The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Vowel sounds are made without the tong. And theres also a couple of letters that you can improvise, or make sounds that while they are not words themselves, they sound like, even if only in melody.

It's great and all but am I wrong for being impatient..? If something is going to happen can it happen before 2 chapters have past? 2 chapters that's literally just prologue..

I get that she had no childhood and was manipulated into being literally a dog for the emperor, but it doesn't fully justify her killing thousands of people. How did she for surviving so long without realizing that she should have stopped? There were maids she had and other people she encountered that were at least ethical in some way. Her sense of survival is strong, damn. Literally became a robot to survive a sad life, she wasn't even happy at any point of her life.

Thi story makes me hate Lawrence so much even if he looks so handsome. He needs karma

Double-page supporter
Why does Lawrence have to look so good... ugh such a waste of a pretty face

ugh damn it, white/silver haired guy is my fav, why he have to be an evil character•᷄⌓•᷅

@SummerK People do many seemingly "illogical" things out of displaced emotional baggage. You'd be amazed how long they will do so. In this case, it's a morality play about it and how it destroyed a woman, how she was reincarnated to unfuck the mess, and see a better life's outcome. :3

Users who are viewing this thread