MangaDex Forums

Atifus
Atifus
I'll drink to that:aquadrink: (I'll drink water tho)
Atifus
Atifus
I wish mentions worked here :qq:
MrBoga
MrBoga
Yes, when you post on someone's else account without a ping, it does work too. @Atifus
Atifus
Atifus
mhmm so the ping is useless if you don't post on my message, right?
MrBoga
MrBoga
I just ping you for fun, because I like it with a ping, but I assume you still see a notification even without a ping.
Reactions: Atifus
MrBoga
MrBoga
I think it just depends on your default notification settings, so ping is actually useful. If I want to bring you in someone's post, then you need a ping (unless you subscribed that person's page). But in your post or mine post I am pretty sure ping is useless as we both get notifications.
Atifus
Atifus
I see xd, yea seems like it, thanks for the info...
MrBoga
MrBoga
Nah, it's fine. It's still funny to have forums on MD. It lets you avoid joining a group's Discord server.
  • Drink
Atifus
Atifus
More people on discord tho
MrBoga
MrBoga
Honestly questionable, ya know... I don't go to people's discords anymore. They're just wasting time. Lots of horny kids? Retardness? Stupid emojis? Are we reaching stupidity? That's why I abandon Discord form time to time.
  • Drink
Atifus
Atifus
quit pointing me out xd
MrBoga
MrBoga
What's your favourite series? It's pretty much boring and we are basically making this a Discord chat at this point.
Atifus
Atifus
Ig one of my favourites is Drawing Romance, Check it out :0

Pure sugar...

It's pretty much boring and we are basically making this a Discord chat at this point.
xd
MrBoga
MrBoga
My favourite series is ''About Death''.
Atifus
Atifus
added it to my endless PTR list xd
MrBoga
MrBoga
They dont have more than 30 chapters I think, that's a super short series... You may give it a try.
Atifus
Atifus
23, I'll start tonight...
MrBoga
MrBoga
ACCA 13 is good too if you like culture. If you read ''About death''. then your best action would be reading comment section as well, there is a lot of symbolism... I didn't get it much without comments.
  • Love
Atifus
Atifus
Sorry, I got busy and still haven't gotten to it, but I will do that when I do read it, soon™

ACCA 13 added to the list as well.
MrBoga
MrBoga
Stop giving up, yesterday you said TOMORROW!