MangaDex Forums

Thepandas12
Thepandas12
Well, I would give some tips but, the best tip I can get is "Good luck learning."

I have no clue how to give useful tips for improving people's english.
ieatass69
ieatass69
As you do any language, use it more. Do make sure you consume materials with good English, dogshit ESL MTL won't help. Talk to chatgpt, if there's a thing it's good at, it's this.
Doedoel
Doedoel
I watch Youtube videos to improve my listening and also my reading if there are subtitle available. Chat in Discord (or type anywhere) to improve my typing skills as well as articulation. Also if there are words I don't understand, I always search for (define words) in Google
Be more curious and take the initiative. That's how I learned it.
Garett
Garett
Living with Englishmen. Perform things that requires English: for example communication with other on MangaDex or on the net, but it would be limited to writing.

You can't exceed on all departments: writing, speaking, hearing—you wouldn't, you are not an English teacher. Making mistakes is not a big deal
ieatass69
ieatass69
Making mistakes when you're studying is always recommended. You lose that privilege when there are bigger things at stake. Miscommunication that costs millions of dollar is not a rare thing.

Speaking of using the language, choose your practice partners right. Just think how you would not use anime Japanese in your business partner meeting. It's the same thing.