1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Happy, kid? You've been used, and because of it, your tender heart got broken. Not following a story of a kid who will always remain a kid. This isn't "Gurren Laggan"

Dex-chan lover
Me: This is absolute garbage.

Also Me:
giphy.gif

The first chapter made me think that Furukawa Natsuki was among the girls in some sort of disguise, but now i'm thinking somewhat differently. the maid is definitely suspicious, she clearly feels something for MC, shown by her reaction to seeing him for the first time in chapter 1, and when she talks to his father in this chapter. maybe pity or some kind of regret? (she could just feel bad for him being conned out of 20 mil though.) but i don't think that's the full extent of it my early theory is that the maid is Furuakwa Natsuki or that Shirayuki Konomi is, i'm currently leaning more towards Konomi, as her hair color and style matches Natsukis more. but that could be exactly what the author wants us to think, and hell surprise us all by revealing the maid to be Natsuki. (she could also be HimeTan, like maybe Natsuki took the 20mil and used it to become an idol, but i think that is unlikely.)

this MC clearly has some healing to do to get over Natsuki, but the way this story has gone these first two chapters, leads me to think that Furukawa Natsuki will be the one to heal his shattered heart, probably by revealing herself after he falls for her. like maybe all but one of the girls just wants his money and the one who doesn't turns out to be Natsuki or something.

I hope this manga will subvert my expectations in a good way, but i wont be too surprised if it doesn't.

(thanks for reading this way too long rant like theory thing.)

Dex-chan lover
"What if we made Go-Toubun no Hanayome except there are twice the waifus and every single character is an awful human being?"

Dex-chan lover
Double the waifus...

But sensei, that way we wont have enough pages for meaningful dia...

I SAID DOUBLE THE WAIFUS !!!
ECCHI IS GOOD ENOUGH !!!

(I really hope to be proven wrong though, there is a lot of potential here)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up Einherjar Scan, can't wait for more ;o hopefully

Group Leader
@Acolytus Feels more like Hachi Ichi, with the basic premise being almost the exact same but with art that is more standard of this era.
Also seemingly a "deeper" protagonist who has reasons not to get with every girl, unlike MC from Hachi Ichi which had none other than his own sensibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread