1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
thats something that should've stay dropped, thats bad even by ntr hentai standard

thats truly what japan does worse, their fetish are just weird and this mc is just painful to watch, this is truly a manga for virgins

@ShenvY that wouldn't surprise me, thats exactly what japan likes, their shady prostitution aspect + the huge beta male mc to self insert, the decent art and the competition aspect made by a 12 year old horny kids to have a resemblance of a plot and suspense to know wich girls is gonna get fucked next ( wow such a plot ).
and ofc the last but not the least the el famoso gold digger aspect to add a very nice macho and incel vibe to the manga.

it has everything to not get axed in this media made of horny virgins customers

Contributor
So ten girls means at least ten volumes for ten different covers, plus the maid?
Unless they start doubling up on two girls per cover, since I've read the RAWs,
and MC starts eliminating (in a non-violent non-euphemistic way) girls from the stupid competition.

Double-page supporter
Can't we get something like this, but the MC is a thot slayer? Some too many conniving bitches have alternate interests, but the MC is too beta to recognise it (as usual), and it's frankly shit.

Contributor
tenor.gif

Thank you for translating , i like to see the comments for manga like this.

@XNovalX course not, the people into this stuff would rather see a guy kiss a hoe that just sucked his father's dick.

The girls don't even have a real relationship with him, and you considered it ntr?

Freaking over the slightest idea that some girl doesn't belong to the mc, I wonder who is the "virgin", "beta" here?

Double-page supporter
@Akemua That's way too true. So many fucking wetties read scuffed shit like this. They defo have some screws loose.

Dex-chan lover
everything is NTR according to the comment sections of most manga sites

Fed-Kun's army
Every bride sux and natsuki's banging the dad or someone is.
In the end, Maid best girl

edit: due to how she thinks she can make him fall easily, I now think the one banging the dad is the first girl, shinonome ruri

Users who are viewing this thread