1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Ok I know my brain is fried from the long day but wtf just happened. Can some kind person with a higher IQ brain than mine explain why would Chizuru get herself eliminated or whatnot? Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly what the fuck good did that do? Not only did it make him feel betrayed, again mind you, but it also made him think that the so called 'joker' was gone and eliminated. this gives the real one ample opportunity to take advantage of him. stupid as mother fuckers.

That's the most stupid shit I've ever seen, and I've seen alot. Logic and reasoning just suddenly left the room.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I’ve seen this manga quite a bit and decided to try a random chapter (and if I liked it read from the start). I clearly read the wrong chapter (or maybe the best?). So just a couple of things any idiot reading this for the first time can pick up
1. This is to the MC. People that are trying to trick you and only after your inheritance, generally don’t TELL YOU BLATANTLY! What the hell?! Who the freak doesn’t pickup on that?! Why would someone in a very good position to steal your money ruin it for themselves
2. To both the girls: you do realize the MC now thinks that every girl is safe before the joker has been taken out right? They hell do you mean make him happy? You’ve now destroyed all his caution for the literal only (I’m assuming) dangerous thing to his happiness.
3. To both girls: People are generally happy when they spend time with someone they love. Not a bitch that lies to force herself into a person’s heart.
4. Just how bad of a person do you have to be to make up a lie like that? Two people who probably hold real feelings for each other just got torn apart because of selfishness. Why even defend that
5. Why would an author get rid of what looked a great love interest for one that I (knowing nothing about the series) now want to see burnt in a fire
Nope. I am not getting into this one. Just nope. Its like one of the those parodies I’ve seen of the bachelor, but not funny at all.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 its not like we can't see her again. After MC
discovered his father plot with the idol girl he demands for one thing and wants to get her back, he went to her house, there was even a short sex scene(i don't know japanese so im not sure if she decided to back or no, but for me seemed she rejected his offer to back).

Dex-chan lover
The bullshit level in this chapter alone is too astounding I lost my words lol

Like, the fuck would can be achieved from that lie? In the end, the joker is still there and can come back to bite MC in the back while he himself was left betrayed and broken heart. That's the stupidest decision I've seen so far in this story full of bullshits.

And of course entrusting your love one to the person who lied to get his attention is gonna make him happy!

The fuck is this bullshit? "I love him but I don't want to see you sad" to hell with that shit

Users who are viewing this thread