1 x ½ - Vol. 9 Ch. 16.2

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Easy problem easily solved, she'll realize she doesn't feel anything for Akira so she loves her daughter romantically.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this time it does make sense to kiss her, the same way as the senpai did. Although the senpai move was a bit more of a dick move considering it caused jealosy, but as KZO said before, it's easy now, she realizes she doesn't have feelings for her but apparently do so for Asuka. And still, that would be the easy solution as it could resolve the manga in 1 or 2 chapters more, which I'm not sure if the author will want to take that kind of route, especially considering the background they gave to the morher a few chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide if this is deep or shallow. This chapter gave me a headache. Well let us see where this is going.

Group Leader
Damn girl, I support the incest here, but I like you too akira-chan.

Dex-chan lover
And then, when you disregard all morals and ethics, everything becomes ok. And it’s almost entirely bad things.

proving a point with action, i like it. anyway love this series, screeched at the update

Dex-chan lover
We know Akira's been wanting to do this since forever, go girl!

But I don't know what to feel about this anymore.

If we want to make this discussion about morals: Asuka is underage. And she's still developing as a person. She kinda knows what she wants but she can't seem to see the whole thing through yet.

That's really all I can come up with. Because what Akira says is pretty convincing and reading Foucalt is fucking with my mind.

Dex-chan lover
I know why she did it, I don't like that she did it.

"how rude!"

EAT THAT BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

Dex-chan lover
Well, the daughter has her girl, it's only fair the mom got hers too ...

Dex-chan lover
@Aile: Well, they're technically sister in laws...and Akira is Asuka's aunt so there's that line of incest if it ever get to threesome.

...actually, even Miyuki (the other girl with her own siscon stuffs) is their cousin huh......

*Sweet Home Alabama plays*

disregarding moral and ethic meant everything that is possibly wrong will no longer be wrong, perhaps this incest is wrong here but if we apply this logic to everything else, we'd be screeching. It's not a good argument but what can I say?

Users who are viewing this thread