10-kago ni Menhera ni Naru Gyaru - Ch. 15 - Day 5 [Lvl 7]

Dex-chan lover
uLNhxUO.png

mood.

Supporter
It's been a while since I've last done a LEGO set myself. I would frequently get them while I worked at TRU during the normal parts of the year, but come holidays, that's when it would really kick into gear. They were the only guaranteed method of destressing myself from that hectic world.

Group Leader
It's been a while since I've last done a LEGO set myself. I would frequently get them while I worked at TRU during the normal parts of the year, but come holidays, that's when it would really kick into gear. They were the only guaranteed method of destressing myself from that hectic world.
Yeah i would agree started a job pretty recently so I pulled this one out of my closet and started building it as a celebration of sorts. Time kinda got away from me and I ended up finishing within the day. really satisfying to see sit on my display table though. It was a rather tedious build so i wouldn't recommend it over the recently released Lion Knights or the new 100th anniversary disney castle that's rumored to come out later this year.

Dex-chan lover
Disney castle looking good, personally I'm waiting on the UCS Venator to be released

Users who are viewing this thread