10-manbun no 1

I love this story! It's really bitter-sweet, so it may not be everyone's cup of tea but it's a real rollercoaster of emotions! I'm excited to see where this will go. I'm just hoping that it's not too tragic because I really want the MCs to be happy!

Dex-chan lover
I thought that I would give up at the first chapters because it was too melodramatic, but no, the romances and characters overall are better than expected.
Hope this continues to get translated.

Good but not for everyone.
There are many ups and downs of self-reflection and attempts to escape reality. But everyone is always there for the heroine, it's quite touching.

I don't know about others but it is quite a touching story for me. Maybe I like it so much cause I can relate to it. A close friend of mine had cancer and I remember the effort and support invested by people around him to help him enjoy the last few years he had. For sure this manga is not everyone's cup of tea but it sure is lovely. I really hope someone finishes the translation of the remaining chapters.

I’ve already read this a long time ago on otakumole and honestly the ending was very disappointing. But i liked the beginning and i wanted the author to focus more on her disease and was hoping for a more realistic story..

Fed-Kun's army
There’s not much left, I really wish someone would complete this. It’s such a beautiful and tragic story. Shows the maturity one has to take when facing potential loss, especially earlier on in life. Its really unique and unlike anything else I’ve read before.

We need tragedy tag for this series. Its a good series by any means. It can be heartbreaking but the amount of loves she's getting from everyone, its heartwarming. Bittersweet series.

Users who are viewing this thread