10-nenkan Tomodachi dato Omotteta Otokonoko ni Kokuhaku Sareru Ohanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 37.1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
460
And here I thought the anal talk was a cringe nuke.
This is like a cringe tsar bomba. Without a parent having to help seperate the two after an incident of penis captivus or some such I can't see it getting worse than this.
Anal was like a tactical nuke, measured in kilotons. This shit is a strategic nuke, measured in megatons.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 13, 2023
Messages
29
By now I have given up having expectations for this manga, because it doesn't mean anything if you can not even dream of what's coming next as a story arc. o_O
 
Group Leader
Joined
Nov 7, 2024
Messages
630
I think the 15 and 16 pages are in the wrong order, also the second to last panel on the 11th page says umpulse and not impulse
Fixed.
I'm probably going to repeat page 15 at the start of next chapter for everyone who likely missed it. I'll delete it after a week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top