100-nen no Oshi - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating.

Btw, can you tell us where you found the pictures you use for your credits/ads???

Also, considering there is no chapter name for this... did the author change his mind for this chapter since his idea changed???

Last edited:
Supporter
"Delivered to the hands of countless gentleman"
I'm so glad this is an isekai series set in a world where humans aren't disgusting

Group Leader
Thank you for translating.

Btw, can you tell us where you found the pictures you use for your credits/ads???

Also, considering there is no chapter name for this... did the author change his mind for this chapter since his idea changed???
There was chapter name, Forming a Unit part 2, I guess they just forgot to typeset it xD

Dex-chan lover
The guy actually helped her out

Also damn that photographer "this might be ok", oh we will need a pay back arc next, with Aroma getting top score on sales

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie. Inuyama is a good guy. He's a boyfriend material and no doubt he will rake all the gravure XD
I was glad for this chapter, because Inuyama has shown hints of having really good insight and a real desire to help others with their problems. He wobbles between "oh! oh! boobies!" and an actually thoughtful and fun protagonist, and I want the latter to win out because there's a story to be had here if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread