100-nen no Oshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
White bar, begone! You foul bein!

Whaaat no damn, I just thought y'all dropped it and 2 other people started translating it so I thought I'll join in. I feel so targeted :meguuusad: I don't mind if you guys picked it up. I'm not even a group, just 1 person doing everything :meguusmug:
(Tbh its not like I'm impossible to reach, I was quite active in MangaDex comments :( )
Oh snap. I didnt realize youre not the one uploading this chapter. Well, this is a bit awkward (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠). I believe its best for all of you to get in touch with each other @KMSMainz, and decide whats best for both of you and this series here. Maybe with @streazy and @TweighT86 as well since they worked on this series scanlation as well. Y'know, just so we dont have any bad blood in this community.

That said, I thank you for all of your works! Hopefully you can have a peaceful discussion ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whaaat no damn, I just thought y'all dropped it and 2 other people started translating it so I thought I'll join in. I feel so targeted :meguuusad: I don't mind if you guys picked it up. I'm not even a group, just 1 person doing everything :meguusmug:
(Tbh its not like I'm impossible to reach, I was quite active in MangaDex comments :( )

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You should collaborate with them, I also like your translations

Dex-chan lover
Large white box as a censor is kinda too much, is the uncensored version show nipples or something?

Dex-chan lover
I went back to confirm and I'm pretty sure he didn't even have as many subs on his stream as any of the girls have now (less than 1k to start off the stream and only a few k retweets).

I'm now certain getting Aroma White (PAFF) to 1 million subs is a smokescreen. Or just a reference to NSO... Ya, that's probably the reality of it.

Anyway, I'm enjoying these sugary interactions and look forward to seeing their happy fun times continue onwards, and definitely not devolve into industry issues, as well!

Users who are viewing this thread