100-nin no Eiyuu o Sodateta Saikyou Yogensha wa, Boukensha ni Natte mo Sekaijuu no Deshi kara Shitawarete Masu - Ch. 18

All that buildup for a quarter of a chapter of interaction?!?
I’m glad everyone agrees that this series is rushing too much and not just me bitching alone lol

Before it was just about finding the disciples and when he does they rush it. Is this story too fast or are they rushing things

Dex-chan lover
does the disciples not knowing each other? why not just saying the names and instead "my disciple" when you talk to one of them

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it would've been better to show them catching up with each other instead of time skipping it. I mean the purpose is to see how the disciples are doing and what they've done. Yet here we saved her and then skipped any showing or telling to the MC directly what his disciple did here on screen.

Ah, yes. An introduction letter from Tsuki no Hokora. It will definitely serve you well in guaranteeing your character.

Jumping on the "let's go visit the disciples and see all they've accomplished since I've been gone. But in reality I meet them and leave within the same chapter and have next to no meaningful character interaction or development." train.

Wow, I don't know how he's going to keep up this level of storytelling and character development for the other 99 disciple meetings.

"I saved you, good job." "Pat my head." "OK, bye" "Don't forget your plot devices!"

Aggregator gang
@Kapow I'd guess he will meet them one and one for a while and when the author gets tired of it he'll go "and these are the graves of the 90 disciples who died in the battle against the demon lord" =P

Or maybe it will be an "our journey is just getting started!
Thank you for reading and look forward to the authors next work" =P

Users who are viewing this thread