Yeah ~ it’s Wednesday!
Thank you for translating 😘 sorry you’re hard work got ripped 😔

Thanks for the translations, I don't now how to DM you, and I understand it might not be easy. Many blessings! :D

Contributor
So a scanlator takes a work, without license, permission, or compensation to original author, and uploads it free for public consumption where it can be downloaded by anyone where there aren't any ads or monetization, and definitely not not any money back to the author. This deprives them of a potential market consisting of the target audience who would be most likely to read it on an ad supported platform, and then gets objects on "moral grounds" because someone else does so? How does that system of ethics work, is there any logical consistency to be found here?

Thanks for the translation!! I'm pretty sure those aggregator sites have bots or something that automatially rip chapters. Even if readers stop consuming from aggregator sites I doubt they'll notice or stop. Its sad this series is going to end for me but I'll enjoy it while it lasts at least!

Please dont stop this!! I wanna see how MC takes her revenge! I love this series very much!!!!

Please don't stop translating this....😥 I really love this comic! And thank you very much for translating this until now...🙂

Thanks for translating, please dont stop, i love this comic :c I hope these things get well soon

Pleassseee continue scanlating this series, honestly it’s one of the only series that don’t piss me off since it’s not too slow or fast paced and we can slowly see how all her plans are being set Into place

Honestly though, thank you for all your hard work❤️

Users who are viewing this thread