If you’re going to snipe a series, I suggest actually making sure your release is better than the group already doing it. Clunky sentences, really stupid misspellings, and lazy cleaning/redrawing is not a good look.

I see you use the Bahasa / Indonesian version. I wonder if some smutty parts are being censored in this version? I hope we could continue reading the original/Korean version so no scene would be omitted.

@PeaforPeach you can use the delay fiction that way it won't slide down on the front page until the time runs out after that it will show up as a fresh upload. And you will give the moods a bit of time to approve it i think but not sure it may get auto approved when using the delay function not sure on which it is

if you're going to snipe this series, at least do it right, not this pathetic excuse of a translation. isn't there already a team doing this series? lay off already. i'm so disappointed that i accidentally read your translation.

I know scanlats work can be a lit bit much but please stop with the snipping. You are using an Indonesian translation of this right. A least try to clean it up a little bit I guess... we wont ask for perfection but this is actually screams. ‘You don’t care!’ I personally prefer to wait a bit for release than this kind of scanlats work. Thanks

I don't mind snipes since the main group is so far behind the raws but the translation quality is so poor.

Users who are viewing this thread