Imagine taking a translation from somewhere else, slapping a watermark on it and claiming you made it yourself 🤣

@Mangaman11112 Just because I said you didn't make this doesn't mean the other group did either, they just don't claim to have done it unlike you. I also find it funny how you say this was translated from the French scans now(which was pretty obvious), but you claimed it was done "straight from the Japanese raws" in that preface image in the chapter.

@Yurimancer - Feel better? I'm sure pretending to care about the morals and ethics of piracy -- while pirating -- is exhausting. But we all appreciate how virtuous and upstanding you are!
Who knows where we'd be as a people if we didn't have a moral vanguard such as yourself -- thank you!

@Chrona - Yeah, it's a fallacy. Life isn't a storybook.
I prefer: "Never look a gift horse in the mouth." or "Live and let live." or maybe something a little more modern like, "Don't be an asshole."

Fed-Kun's army
@Happily_Grim
If we're using that definition of fallacy(the word you are looking for is idiom by the way), all of those are fallacies too. Next time you "don't look a gift horse in the mouth", I hope it isn't a "Trojan Horse".

Lux

Power Uploader
I hope she doesn't turn amnesiac again. It would really be a cheap way of Oda to balance the forces at war in this manner, especially after Luffy's declaration of war in previous chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread