Thanks so much for the mass release! I'm in love with how cute and funny this series is. It must have been a lot of hard work! Rest well!

Yay, it's here on mangadex! Thank you for the massive update! Jiho is so darn adorable, I do wonder how long they're going to stay back in time or is it a forever thing now. In that case hope they thread on to changing it

Tysm for translating all these chapters!!!
One of my theory is that in the past, she must have rejected him without even knowing he liked her in a situation where a big misunderstanding has been made, like he wrote her a note to confess but the note got hidden by something and she never came or her friend talked about him real quick to gaon and she was like « he’s not my type, i would never go out with him » or something like that and he heard.

thank you for all the chapters! characters are pretty good and they are so cute 🥺

i love this so much. i’m interested to see how he became who we see in the first like that’s such a crazy turn around.

THANK YOU FOR THIS MASS UPDATE!!! GOD JIHOS SO CUTE!!!!!! as we can see he IS kind of a rude jerk but in a bratty fashion as of rn so he gets a pass

Oh gosh he's so cute! (Although why was he waiting outside, kinda sus ngl) THANK YOU FOR THE MASS UPDATE TRANSLATORS! MUCH LOVE!

Users who are viewing this thread