Oh maaaaaaaan, I am so excited!!!!!
Can't wait for more ❤️❤️❤️
That being said, I am just worried about the "To be licensed" part, just because if you are in the talks to take the project, if they learn about the scan, it will be Remarried Empress all over again.
I am excited and all, but if it's best to wait and just do it officially after you get the license, so do it ❤️ I will wait and read for it in your official site 👌

Dex-chan lover
He's so innocent behind that hardened exterior... I believe he will do things right.

Just hope she will gain some confidence later on and stand up against her abusive father. Shes a human lady that has been treated as a nuisance by her family, but she is now married to a war hero and Dragonslayer.

omg, the novel got a manga that's sooooo great the art is amazing as well this is gonna be good. also she is very pretty

Riftaaaan! I'm loving the adaptation so far! Thank you for translating the manhwa as well!

i love that they adapted the novel, but it feels rushed and missing more explanation.

Their first night here was way more violent because it felt more like a rape, while in the novel (despite the fact that it is indeed forced and she didn't know what to do or what was happening) he was much more worried and it was clear they had to finish or else it wouldn't be a wedding (and they were both forced by her father). He was not willing to force her and if she refused he would not. He had to but was oblivious of her situation, abuse and fear. Riftan thought she didn't want him because he was a commoner but still accepted their night to use him for her father.

Wow I see that small blush 😚😚 I haven’t read the novel but I’m going to assume he has liked her since the wedding or maybe before it but just couldn’t properly express it ... how cute

Hope this ship goes somewhat smoothly

I love it!! I’ll read both manwha and novel until both finish 😼🥃

OOOOHHH CANT WAITT FOR THISS!!!!
hope that father rots in a dump!!

Maz and Riftan ...so beautifulllll!!!😭

Ngl...but i canthelp but see that in one page Max's chest looks soo funnyyyyy🤣🤣🤣

He is so hot omg. I love his type, and he swears a lot it’s funny. She’s really cute too, so far I’m in love with the art and the story seems interesting, I haven’t read the novel so I’m excited to see what happens!! Thank you so much for the chapters!:)

Thank goodness they cut out the first night wedding stuff. It was very unsettling and sad, I did not like it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread