Lol, Cale just chilling while everyone around him is just like ????.

Fed-Kun's army
Beacrox looks like a coffee addict who hasn't sleep for 100 years

can't i say something honest.. the art is a bit awkward..though gorgeous close up, a bit lacking in consistency of proportional full body.. and there's some bubble that's supposed to be inner thought but drawn the same way as the dialogue.. I wish they had more assistants.. huh

sometimes when I love the novel so much, there's always something I can't be satisfied enough with the adaptation.. my bad habit.. the same goes with under the oak tree.. oh well..

thanks reaper scans for the mass release as always..d=(^o^)=b

ummm, beacrox is hot????? ive ALWAYS thought of him looking huge, buff, and like, 35.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, Hans is way younger than I thought he’d be. I thought he was older than Beacrox and like in his 40’s or something

I always imagined Hans to be older looking and Beacrox looking younger... guess I didn't read the part how young and old they are. Now that it's quiet the opposite, I feel weird hahahaha.

They're not gonna mention him buying alarming amounts of bread and stuffing it down a hole? I would think that would be the most concerning of his recent actions.

Where's the kitties?! Why Cale didn't bring them together to the mansion??
Is it gonna be different from the novel?

Nvm I probably remember it wrong

nah beacrox is a big guy! i alwys imagine him like the butcher from fullmetal alchemist more younger

Fed-Kun's army
Oohhhh Hans is really cute huh!!! I really didn't have that image of him haha

Beacrox looks so emaciated! And, someone solve this dilemma of mine, yeah? How do you even pronounce his name?

Wow, Beaucrox has a lot of knives, 8 of them in one panel, and nine total that I can see if we count the one he's holding. No doubt there's a lot more knives elsewhere. And the greatsword. I've always wondered where he puts it, especially since it always seems to appear mysteriously.

Greatswords can reach six feet in length.
That's longer than I am tall.
Bruh. Where.
Where does he hide it? Sneaky assassin abilities are strong in this one.
Unless it's magic, then it all makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread