Dex-chan lover
I hope Crossi will not let wear any boy like dress again.
Please let her stay cute like in the poster page

Dex-chan lover
> Neko sensei plans to work Kurori to death, well, its a typical cat after all.
If you are having a cat pet, you will notice yourself that you are working hard to maintain their fur, and their food, as well their sleeping quarters while you get half stare eyes for being an annoying person in front of them. You are their slaves after all.

> That Neko sensei, if you dont know that she was a cat, you will fall for her beauty, and you will gift her so much seafood until you ran out your money...

> Narrator: "Does Kururi has a secret plan?"
Of course, that is to punish Prince Arc in the future for his revenge, that he will forget it eventually....

Power Uploader
This tries to be profound, but it's elementary level politics.

Dex-chan lover
this, but no one can fight against time

qLfQwxz.png

Dex-chan lover
Dude is acting the role of a king quite well. I don't know if I should be surprised or not. The fact he's not acting more aggressively, like a monarch often would, actually suits the real king's personality, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
He managed his land pretty well, so he’s already knows how to handle a high position pretty well.

Contributor
it's too hard to take this manga seriously when it tries to be, since most of the time the characters act like kids.

Dex-chan lover
So where did I miss the king explaining all this to mc so that mc didn't end up misrepresenting the king and make a fool seem competent so he could drive the country into the ground while not realizing the measures mc is about to describe?

Dex-chan lover
this series is just an absolute slog to read when eliza isn't around

Dex-chan lover
How naive of me to think it wouldn't end the chapter with cliffhanger..

Still, awesome work and thanks for the chapter!

A tiny little frame is all we have gotten of Eliza in like 10 chapters...

Eliza is about the only thing that makes this manga worth reading...the cat is so stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread