Kam

Fed-Kun's army
>Gives Moro a senzu
GOKU ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

He just keeps doing the same mistakes again and again. This is such boring and unoriginal writing.

Dex-chan lover
Goku deserves to die for his plannet, just saying, is too dangerous to leave him alive

Fed-Kun's army
Moro should have obtained the senzu bean in a way that doesn't work as a detriment to Goku's character.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Basically that's what kept him dead when Cell exploded... but when the almighty gods of the universe want to bring this idiot back they don't stop and see the ramifications of such an act.

Goku tries to look for the next Piccolo, Vegeta, Fat Buu, Beerus, and even Frieza to some extent in his mind, he thinks they are more warriors than monsters, that they are training to be stronger to face each other which is what Goku wants... but then there's Cell, Kid Buu, Zamasu, Moro in this last instance, and Frieza still; they are guys that wish to prey & kill rather than fight like a warrior.

Dex-chan lover
maybe one day they'll finally reveal what happened to the 3 brain cells goku had left in dbz

Dex-chan lover
Goku just never learns...
He can train and train his body all he wants, but if he doesnt train his mind to go beyond that of a childs theres absolutely no point

I dont give a shit if this braindead goku is what Toriyama always intended, the Goku in the DBZ anime was awesome.
He was a hero. My hero when I was a kid.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair goku was winning handily until Moro BECAME THE EARTH

that's so fucking stupid I don't know how anyone could have predicted that

Dex-chan lover
OMG I fucking hate this shit! This sorry excuse of an author can't write anything wort of the dragon ball name

How many times has goku done this?
At this point it’s just being dumb for no fucking reason

Double-page supporter
fucking goku i swear 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Goku fucked up again. But once Vegeta recover he should be able to separate Moro, right?

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt
@critico
Goku did the same thing in DBZ several times. He did it with Vegeta, gave mercy to Frezia, gave Cell a freaking Senzu bean.
This is classic Goku.

Dex-chan lover
Goku needs to evolve. Give this man some written tests. Tell him it's mental training.

Fed-Kun's army
I was very dissapointed when old-Mero turned to young-Mero turned to plainface-Mero, but I can definitely get behind all these contorted Meros, including the fenomenal Earth-Mero.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt this is just bad writing, this chapter was an incessants copy&paste of dbz frieza/cell sagas moments

Users who are viewing this thread