108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 1.4

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so one of the 'Man' wasn't just some dumbass, but someone who actually aware of the cycles?
Alright gotta hand it to the author this is new.

Dex-chan lover
arisa looks like a basic bitch so im rooting for scarlett.
well shes the protagonist anyways

Dex-chan lover
IS THAT A FEMBOY I SEE?

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

@Narehate Calm down my dood, go outside and take a walk, smell the roses, feel the wind across your body and
Code:
put the horny you away and stop cooming over fembois :)

Aggregator gang
May number 109 become Lady Scarlett lucky number 😂

And no @raeraera they dressed up the assassin as a maid to make sure there won't be baseless rumor on how the madam have a lover or something. Bc her husband dump her for the mistress. The assassin is def a boy who doesn't mind cross dressing lol

Lmao if that guy , Solomon is just there for the drama then he is my new favorite 😆

This is a serious and sad story, I cannot laugh
Pfffft-

Users who are viewing this thread