let me guess: the hero that stole his girlfriend has the opposite ability: he can heal up to 9999 damage per second.

Dex-chan lover
@ADende

We don't know his current abilities. Now we do. 9999 Fixed damage per 3 seconds.. No resistances, no blocks unless target is viewed as friendly.

It's the cheat anyone that is fed up with everything, could best ask for.

@JohannesKT

Thus making him semi-immortal.

Double-page supporter
yep, its always an explanation of his only skills that he can use, in front of the enemies without worry of the consequences...always has been...lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is so edgy and bad, I love it. Now if the chapters could be longer than 10 pages, that'd be nice :^)

Here's the thing,
she never loved the hero. Firstly: Recent chapters pointed out that Irene told Yuno that she lost her virginity to him, chrome obviously knew that she was lying to him as he was the one who did her first in the group. Secondly: she cheated on him MUCH MORE than she cheated on Chrome.

Would you do these things to a loved one? I wouldn't think so. The bitch MIGHT'VE (unlikely) loved Chrome first, but her ambition got the better of her and thought that in order for her to reach the top, the hero would be her best ticket to get up there. She went with THAT and THAT only.

She doesn't regret her actions and I'm convinced that iff she could do things over, she would do the same things she did back then.

Her thoughts, moments before her ensalvement:
"[That was cheap if my life is saved]
[I'll lower my head as much as needed]
[If you are going to violate me, please do as much as you want]" (don't mind the bad translation, he/she's doing his/her best). It shows us that she would do ANYTHING for her own survival, she literally doesn't mind another man violating her, all the while engaged to Yuno. She cried, not for a fact that her fate is now sealed as a demon hunter, but because of the fact that her body metamorphosed to a demon.

Just ignore the bitch. The hatred and feeling of betrayal isn't worth your time. And besides, the redhead chick is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better anyway..

@DarknessAssassin

Are we talking about the web novel? I didn't know this had a web novel? I just read the light novel and the light novel (english version) was recently updated (23-10-2020) so the LN isn't axed as far as I know.

Could you tell me where you found out that It got axed?

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. When people stand within 10 meters of me, something strange happens. They look a bit distressed and tend to run away quickly.

Dex-chan lover
So I’m gonna assume the hero has the ability to regenerate 9999 health constantly

Users who are viewing this thread